10/21/10

It's a Girl!!

We have a new baby!  Sarah, one of our regular blog contributors (and my Sister-in-Law) just had a little girl this morning.  We have been anxiously awaiting her arrival, and now she is finally here!  Sarah did amazingly, and both she and baby are doing great.  I am one proud Auntie and Sister!

10.21.10
Milena (Mil-LAY-nah) Jane
8lbs. 6oz.


Zephaniah 3:17
The LORD your God in your midst,
The Mighty One, will save;
He will rejoice over you with gladness,
He will quiet you with His love,
He will rejoice over you with singing.

p.s.  I see that I will be posting this on top of something that Sarah just wrote.  Please scroll down and check it out!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Sarah and family!

    I just love newborns. Wish I was there to give her a squeeze!

    Blessings as you adjust to a baby in the house!
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, yay, yay!!!! Congrats to everyone in the family! Can't wait to meet this wonderful little darling girl!

    ReplyDelete