9/5/10

Proverbs 31:13

 - She seeks wool and flax, and works with willing hands.


As Elisa pointed out in her last post it is baby season in this part of the country.  Which means lots of baby showers to attend.  At the last baby shower I went to, all the B.I.T.H. ladies were there and each brought a unique hand-made gift.  I was just so impressed with everyone's hard work and creativity in preparing their gifts that I thought I would share some pictures.  I've actually never been to a baby shower where more people made their gifts.  I wish I had pictures of them all.


Elisa's beautiful "Taggie"


Better shot of the different ribbons.
Sarah K.'s amazing monogrammed burp rags, pacifier clip, and wooden teething ring.


Sarah's adorable headband and corsage set (red and blue), white head band and retro hat.  These really need a model to get the full effect.  So here is a link to a similar set that she made for another friend.

Set of "fun" cloth diapers from me to my soon to be niece.
Here is what they look like on the inside with the soaker taken out.

This baby is set!  Something to chew on, spit on, poo on, and, of course, in Sarah's accessories she will also look cute doing it!  You guys and your creativity are amazing!  



3 comments:

  1. You guys are unbelievably talented..... and are definitely the "Proverbs 31" types. It's really inspiring and intimidating....... and only two words come to my mind: I'm screwed.


    *ninja kick*

    +s

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what you are talking about. You created a most amazing piece of art work for this new little one. You have creativity ooozing out of your every pore!

    *ninja block*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I'm in awe! I don't think I've ever taken a homemade gift to a baby shower - but that might need to change!

    And you actually MADE those diapers!!! HOW! Please, share your directions! They are adorable!!!!

    Oh no, I feel a few more sewing projects coming on!

    Gina

    ReplyDelete